If you can't see the frame, please click here to view the complete siteInformation about B&B 'Four Seasons'
* General information,|
* Rates and booking,
* Route description
General information |
* Address: B&B 'Four Seasons', Langevliet 26, 1787 BD Julianadorp gem.Den Helder, the Netherlands;
Telephone number: +31 649 271 371;
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
B&B 'Four Seasons' is being run by Ronald & Nolly.
We are being owned by 2 cats. Keano will come up to greet you when you arrive. Meissie used to be a ferral cat and is still afraid of strangers, so she will quickly disappear through the catflap. The cats are not allowed upstairs where the B&B rooms are. Neither are they allowed outside, they have a large cattery in our back garden. To the right of the frontdoor you will find a sign, asking you not to let the cats out.
* Our cottage is situated in the middle of three houses. The cottage may look tiny but many people have uttered their surprise when the real size of the house became visible.
Our B&B room is very suitable for people who want to unwind for a few days, people who would like to be on the beach early, senior citizens, business(wo)men, people who prefer peace and quiet, people who missed the last ferry to Texel or want to be on the first ferry the next day, people who want to wake up with the smell of hyacinths or the view across the tulipfields, nature photographers, people who got stranded, etc etc.
* 'Loopuytpark', the Old Town Shopping Center, and shopping centre 'De Riepel' are at walking distance. Here you will find several shops. A little more to the south is the other shopping centre of Julianadorp, Shopping centre 'Dorper Weert'.
Rates and booking |
* In the table below you will find the rates for 2019.
They include breakfast, private dining room, private bathroom (with toilet, washbasin and shower), clean sheets, duvet en pillows, towels, cleaning of the rooms and City Tax (2019: € 1,30).
In order to keep our rates low we are not affiliated with commercial websites such as Booking.com or Trivago.
* RATES 2019; 1 or 2 personen
* We offer reduced rates for children.
* During your stay with us you will have your own set of keys. Please keep in mind that we will ask you to pay a deposit of € 50,00 as security money for this set of keys.
This is also the case if you stay with us for just one night. When the keys are returned and nothing seems to have been broken we will refund the money at your departure.
* You can book the room by email of by telephone. We prefer an email because we will be able to send you a confirmation of your booking.
To check availability please click AVAILABILITY. Green means that this night is still available.
Cancelations are only accepted when in writing.
* You are supposed to pay the unpaid amount in cash upfront, or on the day of arrival.
Unfortunately we can not offer accommodation for which we have to send you an invoice and get paid later.
* Identification is required before we can check you in (driving licence, passport or ID card).
* When you book our B&B we will need the following information:
Name, address and telephone number (preferably a mobile number), time of arrival, duration of your stay and the number of persons that will stay with us.
When booking for two persons we would like to know if you prefer a double-bedded room or a twin-bedded room.
If circumstances force you to cancel your booking, please inform us as soon as possible.
Check-in is possible from 16.00 - 21.00 hours; check-out is possible until 10.00 hours, unless agreed differently.
If you arrive earlier, it is possible to leave your luggage with us. Please let us know the time of arrival. During special events in Julianadorp or Den Helder we may use different check-in and check-out times.
* We speak excellent Dutch, our English is good, our German is reasonable.
* We are an animal-friendly B&B. So it is no problem if you would like a vegetarian or vegan breakfast. Please let us know in advance.
We use biological eggs and vegetal butter.
Bed & Breakfast 'Four Seasons' is VeganFriendly, courtesy of the Dutch vegan Society. Want to know more? check this link:
* Your breakfast may include for instance fresh bread and/or cornflakes of muesli, crackers or biscuit rusk; tea, coffee or milk; freshly squeezed orange juice; sweet or savory toppings for your sandwich.
We like to surprise our guests with one of our egg dishes, unless you prefer a simply boiled egg.
We will take your wishes or a diet into consideration, so if you are on a diet or if we can please you by putting something on the breakfast table that you particularly like - or even dislike- please let us know when booking our B&B.
* In the diningroom we installed an electric kettle (to make coffee/tea/hot chocolate/soup), een Senseo coffeemaker, a macrowave and a refrigerator.
In the refrigerator you will find products for your breakfast, suited to your preferences as stated when you booked. The small bottles of juice in the refrigerator or those in the bedroom are free of charge.
In the cupboard you will find cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glasses; tea, coffee, sugar; pepper and salt; sweet spreads, cornflakes and muesli
* At an agreed time we will take freshly baked rolls and croissants, bread, freshly squeezed orange juice and an egg dish up to your dining room.
You can leave your dirty dishes in small container in the bath room. After washing them, we will place the dishes back into the cupboard.
* Guests who have to leave very early and prefer not to have breakfast can take a packed lunch with them.
You can prepare your sandwiches yourself in the dining room, we will make sure that there is a bottle of freshly squeezed orangejuice in the refrigerator.
Please let us know that you would like a packed lunch instead of breakfast when you book your stay with us.
* The guest room has small wall cabinets where you can find instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soup and also some cookies and snacks.
There is an alarm clock, televison and radio (with bluetooth). Manuals can be found in de dresser, the remote controles on top of the dresser.
We can offer you password protected free Wifi.
There is a booksheld with magazines and books and a basket containing leaflets.
* The dining room is fitted with a wardrobe where you can put or hang your clothes. On top of the wardrobe are a few games.
There is a refrigerator with a small freezing compartment, where the fresh breakfast products are kept, but there is enough space for your own products you want to keep cool.
On the shelf above the refrigerator is an electrical block with 3 USB sockets.
* On the landing we have put up a rack with leaflets and brochures about our area, restaurants and events.
* There is a hair drier in the bathroom.
In a small bath tub on the windowsill you will find bottles with products to be used for your hair or under the shower, products left behind by earlier guests. Feel free to use them.
* The rooms are fitted with central heating, in the wardrobe you will find warm blankets.
On warm days you can use the ventilator, which you will find in the bathroom. In the wardrobe are sheets in case the summer duvets are too warm.
* It is not permitted to smoke indoors.
* The guest room is suitable for up to 2 people. We can turn the room into a double-bedded room or a twin-bedded room, the choice is yours.
When you book the room, please let us know which option you prefer if you book for two people.
The beds are made up with clean sheets, pillows and duvest with clean covers.
* The guest room is situated on the first floor. Unfortunately this makes the room unsuitable for people with disabilities.
* Pets are only allowed in consultation. You will have to meet a few criteria:
- the B&B is situated on the first floor. If your dog won't be able to go up or down the sprial staircase (see picture) by itself you will have to be able to carry it;
- your pet needs to be clean and must have had a flee, worm and tick-treatment which was given in time and is still working;
- during your stay your pet must not be in season;
- your pet must be well behaved (house-trained, not run at the mouth, gnaw the beds or chairs or irritate the entire neighbourhood by howling or barking all the time, etc);
If you can meet these criteria your pet is also very welcome to stay with us. We have a water/food bowl which is adjustable in height and a dog bed available.
In case your dog becomes dirty during your stay with us, you can bathe your dog in a doggy-laundrette, which you can find in holiday village Strandslag in Julianadorp.
If your dog is used to visiting a grooming salon and has no problem being bathed, you can ask for the possibilities and costs of having him or her groomed in my grooming salon.
* We can store up your bicycles indoors, please let us know when booking so that we can clear the space for you. The door and entrance to the grooming salon are being used as temporary storage.
We will help you put the bicycle(s) in the storage.
* In front of the house are a number of free parking spaces. You will always find a space, but please try to keep space for our fireman-neighbour on nr. 24.
One parking space is reserved for waste bins. On those days that this space should be kept free we will let you know. We recycle paper, plastic and glas.
During an event all parking spaces in front of the house may be occupied. In that case you might want to use the free parking spaces next to shopping centre The Riepel, which is at walking distance.
* If the weather suddenly becomes warm and you would like to spend a day at the beach but you are not prepared you can borrow our beach tent.
* On the N9 coming from from Alkmaar or Den Helder take exit "Julianadorp". Continue on the Schoolweg until you come to the 1st roundabout.
On the roundabout you can take the 1st exit (Schoolweg). This is the shortest route but you will encounter some nasty speed bumps and road narrowings.
Proceed on this road. You will drive past Lidl, de Riepel shopping center and the Loopuytpark. At the end of the Schoolweg you turn right, on to the Langevliet.
There is an alternative route: if you take the 2nd exit on the roundabout, Zuiderhaaks, you will drive by the Junior College. Note that the colours of the outer wall of the building will follow you.
On the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the Langevliet op.
* Proceed on the Langevliet until you see petrolstation Tinq on your left side. Slightly further on the same side of the road you will see a city map.
You have reached our B&B...the red dot in the picture to the right .
Before the end of 2018 the Julianadorp bypass should be finished. In that case it is easier to drive onto the roundabout and take the 3rd exit, back towards our B&B. This will make it easier to park your car on the parking strip.
click for an enlargement.
* When coming from Den Helder center, take the 2nd exit on the roundabout next to the petrol station/car wash.|
Note that the first part of the road is the Nieuwweg. The 2nd part is Langevliet. Proceed until you see the sign 'Julianadorp'.
Our B&B is on the right side of the road, just after the road bump as can be seen in the picture below.
At the end of the year, when the bypass and roundabout are finished, take the 2nd exit on the roundabout.
Immediately after the roundabout you will see a city map on your right side. You have reached your destination...