If you can't see the frame, please click here to view the complete siteInformation about B&B 'Four Seasons'
* General information,|
* Rates and booking,
* Route description
General information |
* Address: B&B 'Four Seasons', Langevliet 26, 1787 BD Julianadorp gem.Den Helder, the Netherlands;
Telephone number: +31 649 271 371;
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
B&B 'Four Seasons' is being run by Ronald & Nolly.
We are being owned by 2 cats. Keano will come up to greet you when you arrive. Meissie used to be a ferral cat and is still afraid of strangers, so she will quickly disappear through the catflap. The cats are not allowed upstairs where the B&B rooms are. Neither are they allowed outside, they have a large cattery in our back garden. To the right of the frontdoor you will find a sign, asking you not to let the cats out.
* Our cottage is situated in the middle of three houses. The cottage may look tiny but many people have uttered their surprise when the real size of the house became visible.
Our B&B room is very suitable for people who want to unwind for a few days, people who would like to be on the beach early, senior citizens, business(wo)men, people who prefer peace and quiet, people who missed the last ferry to Texel or want to be on the first ferry the next day, people who want to wake up with the smell of hyacinths or the view across the tulipfields, nature photographers, people who got stranded, etc etc.
* 'Loopuytpark', the Old Town Shopping Center, and shopping centre 'De Riepel' are at walking distance. Here you will find several shops. A little more to the south is the other shopping centre of Julianadorp, Shopping centre 'Dorper Weert'.
Rates and booking |
* You can find us at Booking.com and kortverblijf.nl but you can also book your stay with us directly, which will be a cheaper option ;-) .
In the table below you will find our rates for 2020.
They include breakfast, private dining room, private bathroom (with toilet, washbasin and shower), clean sheets, duvet en pillows, towels, cleaning of the rooms and City Tax (2020: € 1,33).
* RATES 2022; 1 or 2 personen
RATES 2023; 1 or 2 personen
* We offer reduced rates for children.
During your stay with us you will have your own set of keys. Please keep in mind that we will ask you to pay a deposit of € 50,00 as security money for this set of keys.
This is also the case if you stay with us for just one night. When the keys are returned and nothing seems to have been broken we will refund the money at your departure.
* You can book the room through earlier menstioned websites or direct by email or by telephone. We prefer an email so we will be able to send you a confirmation of your booking.
Cancelations are only accepted when in writing.
* Identification is required before we can check you in (driving licence, passport or ID card).
* When you book our B&B we will need the following information:
Name, address and telephone number (preferably a mobile number), time of arrival, duration of your stay and the number of persons that will stay with us.
When booking for two persons we would like to know if you prefer a double-bedded room or a twin-bedded room.
If circumstances force you to cancel your booking, please inform us as soon as possible.
* Because of the corona measures you can also stay with us contact-free. Please indicate this clearly when booking.
Check-in is possible from 4-9 PM; check-out is possible until 10 AM, unless agreed differently.
If you arrive earlier, it is possible to leave your luggage with us. Please let us know the time of arrival. During special events in Julianadorp or Den Helder we may use different check-in and check-out times.
* You are supposed to pay the unpaid amount in cash or with pin upfront, or on the day of arrival.
Unfortunately we can not offer accommodation for which we have to send you an invoice and get paid later.
* We speak excellent Dutch, our English is good, our German is reasonable.
* Pets are only allowed after we agreed to it.
You must meet some criteria:
- the bedroom, dining room and bathroom are located on the first floor. If your pet cannot walk up / down the stairs (see photo), you will have to be able to carry it yourself;
- your pet must be clean and treated against pests (flea, tick, worms) well in advance;
- your pet may not be in heat during your stay with us;
- your pet must be well-trained (be house-trained, does not drool or gnaw on beds or chairs, or howl/bark in such a way that neighbours will be bothered, etc);
If you can comply with this, your pet is also welcome with us. We have a height-adjustable food / water bowl and a plastic bed available.
If your dog has become dirty, there is a special dog laundry room at the Strandslag bungalow park in Julianadorp and at Tank & Was Service Den Helder where you can wash your dog yourself.
* We are an animal-friendly B&B. So it is no problem if you would like a vegetarian or vegan breakfast. Please let us know in advance.
We use biological eggs and vegetal butter.
Bed & Breakfast 'Four Seasons' is VeganFriendly, courtesy of the Dutch vegan Society. Want to know more? check this link:
* Your breakfast may include for instance fresh bread and/or cornflakes of muesli, crackers or biscuit rusk; tea, coffee or milk; freshly squeezed orange juice; sweet or savory toppings for your sandwich.
We like to surprise our guests with one of our egg dishes, unless you prefer a simply boiled egg.
We will take your wishes or a diet into consideration, so if you are on a diet or if we can please you by putting something on the breakfast table that you particularly like - or even dislike- please let us know when booking our B&B.
* In the diningroom we installed an electric kettle (to make coffee/tea/hot chocolate/soup), een Senseo coffeemaker, a macrowave and a refrigerator.
In the refrigerator you will find products for your breakfast, suited to your preferences as stated when you booked. The small bottles of juice in the refrigerator or those in the bedroom are free of charge.
In the cupboard you will find cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glasses; tea, coffee, sugar; pepper and salt; sweet spreads, cornflakes and muesli
* At an agreed time we will take freshly baked rolls and croissants, bread, freshly squeezed orange juice and an egg dish up to your dining room.
You can leave your dirty dishes in small basket in the dinigroom. After washing them, we will put everyting back where it belongs.
* Guests who have to leave very early and prefer not to have breakfast can take a packed lunch with them.
You can prepare your sandwiches yourself in the dining room, we will make sure that there is a bottle of freshly squeezed orangejuice in the refrigerator.
Please let us know that you would like a packed lunch instead of breakfast when you book your stay with us.
* The guest room has small wall cabinets where you can find instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soup and also some cookies and snacks.
There is an alarm clock, televison and radio (with bluetooth). Manuals can be found in de dresser, the remote controles on top of the dresser.
We can offer you password protected free Wifi.
There is a booksheld with magazines and books and a basket containing leaflets.
* The dining room is fitted with a wardrobe where you can put or hang your clothes. On top of the wardrobe are a few games.
There is a refrigerator with a small freezing compartment, where the fresh breakfast products are kept, but there is enough space for your own products you want to keep cool.
On the shelf above the refrigerator is an electrical block with 3 USB sockets.
* On the landing we have put up a rack with leaflets and brochures about our area, restaurants and events.
* There is a hair drier in the bathroom.
In a small bath tub next to the shower you will find bottles with shampoo, conditioner and showergel, in case you forgot to bring it.
* The rooms are fitted with central heating, the bathroom has underfloor heating. In the wardrobe you will find warm blankets.
On warm days you can use the ventilator, which you will find in the diningroom. In the wardrobe are sheets in case the summer duvets are too warm.
* It is not permitted to smoke indoors.
* The guest room is suitable for up to 2 people. We can turn the room into a double-bedded room or a twin-bedded room, the choice is yours.
When you book the room, please let us know which option you prefer if you book for two people. Otherwise the beds will be made as single beds.
The beds have clean sheets, pillows and duvest with clean covers.
* The guest room is situated on the first floor. Unfortunately this makes the room unsuitable for people with disabilities.
* We can store bicycles indoors. If you would like to bring bicycles please let us know so that we can clear the space for you. Our 2nd front door and entrance are then being used as temporary storage.
We will help you put the bicycle(s) in the storage.
* In front of the house are a number of free parking spaces. You will always find a space, but please try to keep space for our fireman-neighbour on nr. 24.
One parking space is reserved for waste bins. On those days that this space should be kept free we will let you know.
We recycle paper, plastic and glas. In case you would want to do so, we have a small recycling bin in the dininbg room.
During an event all parking spaces in front of the house may be occupied. In that case you might want to use the free parking spaces next to shopping centre The Riepel, which is at walking distance.
* On the N9 coming from from Alkmaar or Den Helder take exit "Julianadorp". Continue on the Schoolweg until you come to the 1st roundabout.
On the roundabout you can take the 1st exit (Schoolweg). This is the shortest route but you will encounter some nasty speed bumps and road narrowings.
Proceed on this road. You will drive past Lidl, de Riepel shopping center and the Loopuytpark. At the end of the Schoolweg you turn right, on to the Langevliet.
There is an alternative route: if you take the 2nd exit on the roundabout, Zuiderhaaks, you will drive by the Junior College. Note that the colours of the outer wall of the building will follow you.
On the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to the Langevliet op.
* Proceed on the Langevliet until you see petrolstation Tinq on your left side. Slightly further you will find our B&B...the red dot in the picture to the right .
To park in front of the house it may be easier to drive onto the roundabout and take the 3rd exit, back towards our B&B and park your car on the parking strip.
click for an enlargement.
* When coming from Den Helder center (note that the first part of the road is the Nieuwweg. The 2nd part is Langevliet) proceed until you see the sign 'Julianadorp'.|
Next will be the roundabout. Take the 2nd exit on the roundabout.
Immediately after the roundabout you will find our B&B on your right side as you can see in the pictures below. You have reached your destination...